- Interfood Asia will be organized in the China Import & Export Fair Complex, Area A in Guangzhou.
- In the last 10 years, the imported food market in China has grown rapidly.
- China is the largest food importer in the world.
- China imported a total of 46.62 billion USD worth of food in 2016 alone.
- The food imported comes from 187 countries, covering almost 60,000 varieties, and more than 15,000 brands.
- Guangzhou is the capital of the Guangdong province and is located in South of China.
Why Guangdong province?
- 1st in China in terms of GDP with over 8 trillion Yuan
- It is in the heart of the Great Bay Area consisting of the most influential cities such as Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai.
- Largest trade center for export and import in China
- Guangdong has a population of 110 million and accounts for 1/7 of China GDP.
- Moreover, it ranks in the 1st place in Chinese cross-border e-commerce total value.
- In the 2017 Fortune Global Forum organized in Guangzhou, 152 enterprises of Fortune Global 500 attended and valued Guangzhou as one of the best city to invest.
Why Interfood Asia?
- 13-year of experience in the professional exhibition business.
- Organizer of Interwine China.
- Huge database and strongest network with more than 18,000 importers, 80,000 distributors, 500 star hotels, 150 chain food companies, 100 large supermarkets, 100 cross-border E-commerce platform and 20 city bonded areas.
- Good relationship and great support from various Embassies and Consulates in China.
- More than 300 mass media covering our fair with more than 800 publications released in every session.