11th-13th Nov 2019
Interfood Asia will be open to the public during the following hours:
Nov 11th 10:00—18:00h
Nov 12th 10:00—18:00h
Nov 13th 10:00—17:00h
China Import & Export Fair Complex, Area C
In general, you do not need a business VISA to visit China with the exception of a few countries. A tourist VISA can be obtained from the Chinese consulate of your home country. With a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months, a tourist VISA authorizes you to stay in China for up to 1 month. In addition, Guangzhou, China has a “144 hours visa free policy” with 53 countries which allows eligible tourists to travel within the whole province for 6 days without applying for a visa.
Venue: China Import & Export Complex, Area C
The China Import & Export Fair Complex is located in Pazhou, Guangzhou. The exhibition complex is easily accessible by car or subway off the Pazhou station of Line 8. Westin Hotel and Langham Place are easily accessible to the venue.
- Interfood Asia 2018 is a trade show reserved exclusively for professionals from the food and beverage industry or related businesses, and journalists.
- An entry badge is required and must be worn at all times. The badge will be valid for the entire duration of the show.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Attendees must be 18 and above.
- Animals except guide dogs are not permitted inside the Interfood Asia Exhibition Hall.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any individual without giving a reason.
- We have an internal agreement with numerous five-star hotel in Guangzhou, if you have a hotel reservation needs, please contact us!